In addition to offering support for the Sony game, support is added for the Thymetic game. Also added support for Variable rate shading for Halo Infinite game. Optimizations have also been added to provide greater stability and improve the overall experience.
AMD Radeon Adrenaline Driver 22.8.1
Fans of video games do not only live from optimizations for games and different technologies. These drivers add various bug fixes and the list of known issues is updated. It mostly highlights the flicker-in-the-dark fix with the RX 6700 XT in some cases and the mixed reality issues that occur with the graphics of the RX 6800 XT.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite
- Enhanced Sync improvements have been introduced in the latest AMD software release to provide greater stability and an overall better experience with your AMD PC.
- The screen can blink black when switching between video playback and game windows on some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX6700XT
- the exit of video will freeze in Project Zomboid
- The games based on the LOVE2D engine may display incorrectly
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue crashes when the engine starts
- The mixed reality headset can flash black or experience jitter during motion with certain AMD graphics products, such as Graphics Radeon RX 6800 XT
- The improved synchronization can cause a blockage of the system during gaming with video playback on extended monitors
- can be experienced stuttering when playing Call of Duty: Warzone on the Caldera card with some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics
- You may meet some stutter while playing fortnite con DirectX 11 API when first launching the game on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6950 XT
- It’s possible that Radeon Super Resolution not activating after changing resolution or HDR settings in games like Nioh 2
- while you play lost arkyou may experience a intermittent flashing after the Cchange display settings or verify character information with some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6800 graphics
- ANDthe menu of the Oculus Dashboard and rendered controllers cann Appears to bounce or wobble in Oculus Quest 2 with select AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics
- Thiss VCE presets can be mixed in VEGAS Pro with some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6600 graphics
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash when using the AMD encoder on some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics
- The use of GPU may get stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after games shut down on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon 570
- The improved synchronization can do a black screen when enabled in certain games and system settings. Any user who may have issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a workaround