Download the brand new AMD Software Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.10.3 driver downloads.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide gamers with fully immersive gameplay inspired by today’s social and connected gaming world, according to the company. If you want to share or read other people’s user experiences, we have an open thread about these drivers here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming, and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with the players in mind. As of May 2021, AMD does not release any new Windows 7 drivers.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading in Dying Light 2
- Elite Dangerous may crash at launch on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- A black screen may occur when upgrading the driver or resetting settings using Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2 on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Performance below expectations on Gotham Knights using AMD processors on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs. [Resolution targeted for 22.11.1]
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep may be heard when pressing Shift+Return. [Resolution targeted for 22.11.1]
- GPU usage may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD graphics products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
Click here to post a comment for this file on the message board.