Download the brand new AMD Software Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.8.1 driver downloads.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide gamers with fully immersive gameplay inspired by today’s social and connected gaming world, according to the company. If you want to share or read other people’s user experiences, we have an open thread about these drivers here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming, and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with the players in mind. As of May 2021, AMD does not release any new Windows 7 drivers.
22.8.1 Beta (August 12, 2022)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite
- Enhanced Synchronization enhancements have been introduced in the latest AMD software release to provide increased stability and a better overall experience with your AMD PC.
- The display may flicker black when switching between video playback and game windows on some AMD graphics products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Video output will freeze in Project Zomboid.
- Games based on the LOVE2D engine may render incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue crashes on startup.
- Mixed reality headsets may flicker black or experience instability during movement with certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics.
- Improved sync may cause system crash while gaming with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering can be experienced while playing Call of Duty: Warzone on the Caldera map with certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics.
- Stuttering may occur when playing Fortnite with the DirectX 11 API when the game is first launched on certain AMD graphics products such as the Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon Super Resolution may not trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- When playing Lost Ark, flickering may occur intermittently after changing display settings or checking character information with certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800 graphics.
- The Oculus Dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncy/flickering on Oculus Quest 2 with certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics.
- VCE presets can be mixed in VEGAS Pro with select AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6600 graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using the AMD encoder on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics.
- GPU usage may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon 570.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to appear when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may experience issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
Click here to post a comment for this file on the message board.