AMD recently released the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin driver, version 21.10.1, which is optimized for Windows 11, Far Cry 6, Battlefield 2042 Open Beta, and NARAKA: BLADEPOINT. This driver also improves performance in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds when playing back at 4K and Ultra settings with DirectX12 enabled.
You can download Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1 driver here.
- Microsoft Windows 11 operating system
- Far cry 6
- Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 6 @ 1080p Ultra Settings with ray tracing enabled, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1 on the 12GB Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, compared to version previous driver software 21.9.2.
- Up to 12% performance increase in Far Cry 6 @ 4K Medium Settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1 on the Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB graphics card, compared to the previous version of the 21.9 driver software. 2.
- Up to 13% performance increase in Far Cry 6 @ 1440p Medium Settings with ray tracing enabled, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1 on the 8GB Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics card, compared to version previous driver software 21.9.2.
- Battlefield 2042 (open beta)
- Naraka: The tip of the blade
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Up to 11% performance increase in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds @ 4K Ultra settings with DX12, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1 on 16GB Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card, compared to previous driver version software 21.9.2.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn for an extended period of time may cause driver timeouts or a game crash on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Driver timeouts may be encountered when playing a game and simultaneously streaming video on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 500 Series graphics.
- Some users may experience high idle memory clock speed values when two or more monitors are connected to their system.
- Driver timeouts may be encountered when playing The Medium on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- At full GPU load, Radeon Software may incorrectly display GPU power consumption values that are higher than actual values.
- When playing Wreckfest or Arma 3, image corruption may occur when viewing the foliage.
- Open Broadcaster Software can continue to run in the background after a user has completed a recording session and closed the application.
- AMD Radeon software may crash or become unresponsive when playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced sync may cause a black screen to appear when enabled on some games and system configurations. Anyone who might experience issues with enhanced sync enabled should turn it off as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon’s performance metrics and logging features can intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.